Jewelry Industry Expertise
Our primary consultant for jewelry industry accounts is our owner, Andrea Hill. Andrea is the former CEO of Rio Grande Jewelry Supply in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where she was fully immersed in jewelry marketing, branding, manufacturing, and inventory management. During her 11 years there, Rio enjoyed dramatic growth and gained worldwide brand
recognition. For nearly 15 years Andrea has been a popular speaker and teacher in the jewelry industry, and she writes a monthly column for the MJSA Journal, the magazine for jewelry manufacturers.
In addition to our excellent strategic business services, StrategyWerx offers the jewelry industry specific knowledge related to:
- Managing and controlling precious metals and gemstones inventories
- Jewelry manufacturing processes and challenges
- Software systems specifically for jewelry making and selling companies, including Point-of-Sale (POS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), manufacturing controls and production management (MRP), website development and integration, inventory forecasting, and full service business management (ERP)
- Brand building and marketing
- We also maintain strong relationships with the best metallurgists, researchers, process developers, CAD/CAM experts, and design strategists in the world, enabling StrategyWerx to tap into specific knowledge and problem-solving expertise unavailable to other consulting firms.
If you own a design, manufacturing, or retail firm in the jewelry industry, StrategyWerx has both the broad-based and the specific knowledge you need to take your company to the next step.